Plantation of Rosa damascene in Iran is 7000 years old and rosewater extraction is 1000 years old.
- Once a year , rosewater extraction happen at 14 provinces of Iran on May. It starts in Meymand in Fars province. The more mountainous, the later time extraction will start at the area.
- Rosa damascene is the name of the rose. Its smell is very nice and must be picked up before sunrise Since roses keep their smell at night and spread it during the day.
Best time : May till Mid June
Duration : 9 AM to 5 PM
Rate : please call us
Included services :
- Pick up and drop-off at your hotel
- English speaking tour guide
- A bottle of water per person.\
Excluded services :
- Entrance fees.
- Travel insurance
You will get acquainted with local’s lifestyle firstly, then see the rosewater extraction process. Enjoy a local dish and take some pics.