Iran silk road is a complex network of trade routes that had a significant role in development of Persia , China , India , Arab countries and Europe . our country , as a part of this ancient road, have magnificent attractions to offer :
- Golestan palace consist of 17 palaces , museums and halls where have amazing ornate interior
- the second most visited holy place for Muslims (Shiite).
- Ferdowsi tomb ( an outstanding Iranian poet whose book is twice thicker than Homer’s Iliad.
- Naqally ( Ferdowsi’s poems performance ).
- learning a local food in a 3000 year old stepped village.
- turquoise mine.
- the oldest mosque of Iran.
- the third biggest dome in the world.
- old bazar of Tabriz.
- an 800 year old rocky village.
Duration : 14 days
Best time : Mid-April till December
Group size : small : 2-9
big : 10-20
price : call for price, please
Trip Dates : weekly tour
The cost includes :
- Obtaining tourist visa permit ( excluding visa stamp fees )
- All internal travel including
• airport transfer
• internal flights ( if any )
• air conditioned vehicles and refreshments.
- An English speaking Iranian guide through the trip.
- accommodation in 3 star hotels in twin bedded standard rooms on bed and breakfast basis.
- sightseeing visits and entrance fees as the itinerary .
The cost excludes :
- international flights
- travel insurance
- lunch and dinner
* Most tours are based on customers sharing twin-bedded rooms. However, on many tours we offer the opportunity to pay a supplement to pre-book a single room.
click here to see Itinerary and some pictures