It’s a great option for culture and art seekers. Imagine visiting the ruins of Persepolis and Pasargad , stunning architecture in Isfahan, the muddy city of Yazd , astonishing Kaluts of Lut desert ( an extra ordinary expedition through the hottest place on earth) , a 12000 year old village where people live in rocky holes near Kerman and ornate interior of the 440 years old Golestan palace in Tehran. Also learn how to cook Iranian dishes and enjoy walking through Persian gardens are memorable.
Duration : 15 days
Best time : April till July
September till November
Group size : small : 2-9
big : 10-20
price : call for price, please
Trip Dates : weekly tour
The cost includes :
- Obtaining tourist visa permit ( excluding visa stamp fees )
- All internal travel including
• airport transfer
• internal flights ( if any )
• air conditioned vehicles and refreshments.
- An English speaking Iranian guide through the trip.
- accommodation in 3 star hotels in twin bedded standard rooms on bed and breakfast basis.
- sightseeing visits and entrance fees as the itinerary .
The cost excludes :
- international flights
- travel insurance
- lunch and dinner
* Most tours are based on customers sharing twin-bedded rooms. However, on many tours we offer the opportunity to pay a supplement to pre-book a single room.
click here to see Itinerary and some pictures