west of Iran is green , cool and the best option during summer.
The masterpiece of Sassanid and eachaemenian’s eras in Kermanshah , one of the longest caves of the world in the oldest city of Iran , the third biggest dome of the world in Zanjan, rocky pyramid shaped houses of Kandovan village , astonishing carpet bazar of Tabriz , learning how to cook a local food , a 2000 year old mummy , the ruins of the most important Zoroastrian’s fire temple from 2000 years ago an spectacular landscapes inspire every professional tourist to get in touch with experts.
Duration : 10 days
Best time : Mid April till December
Group size : small : 2-9
big : 10-20
price : call for price, please
Trip Dates : weekly tour
The cost includes :
- Obtaining tourist visa permit ( excluding visa stamp fees )
- All internal travel including
• airport transfer
• internal flights ( if any )
• air conditioned vehicles and refreshments.
- An English speaking Iranian guide through the trip.
- accommodation in 3 star hotels in twin bedded standard rooms on bed and breakfast basis.
- sightseeing visits and entrance fees as the itinerary .
The cost excludes :
- international flights
- travel insurance
- lunch and dinner
* Most tours are based on customers sharing twin-bedded rooms. However, on many tours we offer the opportunity to pay a supplement to pre-book a single room.
click here to see Itinerary and some pictures