If you wish that your dreams face with reality, you should choose East of Iran for your next destination.
some of the high lights are following :
- The second important holy place for “ Shiite “ . tomb of an outstanding Iranian epic poet ( whose book is twice thicker than Homer’s Iliad ) and the performance of his poems ( Naqally ) by “ Morshed ” , a 2500 year old Qanat ( an underground hydraulic system ) which is still in use.
- Martian mountains , India of Iran , the oldest civilization of the world ( where the first artificial eye was discovered ) , pink lagoon , blue phytoplanktons , mud volcano , amazing geyser , learning how to cook a local dish of east and relaxing at a place where desert and sea meet each other.
Duration : 8 days
Best time : october till mid-March
Mid-April till May
Group size : small : 2-9
big : 10-20
price : call for price, please
Trip Dates : weekly tour
The cost includes :
- Obtaining tourist visa permit ( excluding visa stamp fees )
- All internal travel including
• airport transfer
• internal flights ( if any )
• air conditioned vehicles and refreshments.
- An English speaking Iranian guide through the trip.
- accommodation in 3 star hotels in twin bedded standard rooms on bed and breakfast basis.
- sightseeing visits and entrance fees as the itinerary .
The cost excludes :
- international flights
- travel insurance
- lunch and dinner
* Most tours are based on customers sharing twin-bedded rooms. However, on many tours we offer the opportunity to pay a supplement to pre-book a single room.
click here to see Itinerary and some pictures